Règlement pour les cours de sushi collectifs
- uniquement les dates sur notre site internet www.sushi-cours.lu sont valables.
- la réservation peut se faire en ligne ou bien en nous contactant
- la réservation est confirmée si les trois conditions suivantes sont réalisées :
- nous devons avoir reçu le paiement
- pour les paiements via virement, vous devez nous envoyer une preuve de paiement (screenshot ou photo prise avec le téléphone)
- vous allez recevoir un email de confirmation de commande.
- remboursmenent : une fois le cours payé, nous ne remboursons pas les cours sauf si le cours est annulé de notre part. Alors vous pouvez demander d'être inscrit à une autre date ou bien à être remboursé
- paiement effectué par virement ou Digicash : vous devez nous donner vos coordonnées bancaires
- paiement effectué par paypal : nous allons vous rembourser via paypal.
Règlemement pour les cours de sushi privés / entreprise
- vous pouvez annuler un cours de sushi privé 3 jours avant la date du cours
- nous allons vous contacter 3 jours avant la date du cours pour fixer le nombre de participants au cours. Une fois ce nombre défini, vous ne pouvez plus changer le nombre de participants. Nous allons alors vous envoyer une facture que vous devez payer avant le jour du cours pour confirmer votre cours de sushi. Nous ne tenons pas compte des absents le jours même du cours. Les places ne sont pas remboursées.
Réglement pour les bons de cadeau
- les bons de cadeau restent valables à vie
- les bons de cadeau une fois achetée, ne sont pas rembousées ni à la personne acheteuse ni à la personne ayant reçu le bon comme cadeau.
- une fois le bon de cadeau utilisé sur notre site, il ne peut plus être réactivé sauf si le cours à été annulé par nous.
Annulation des cours collectis
Les cours de sushi collectis ont lieu si le nombre de participants est supérieurs à 4 pers. Si le nombre est inférieur, nous allons vous envoyer un sms et un email de notification. Vous pouvez alors demander un remboursement ou bien demander être inscrite à une autre date.
Annulation des cours privés
Les cours privés/entreprise peuvent être annulé jusqu'à 3 jours avant la date du cours. Ensuite le cours sera facturé dans sa totalité.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders online shop registration by contacting customer service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Online Privacy Protection Act
According to RGPD, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking? It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
Delete your account
User can ask to have it’s account and all related information DELETED from our servers and Databases. To do so, the user needs to login into our customer space and clic on DELETE MY ACCOUNT. We process the information as soon as possible and the user gets one last email notification when deletion is done.This may take some days.
Delete Form Information
User can ask us to delete all information entered by filling in any form on our website. Please clic here, your request will be treated as fast as possible. This may take some time.
41 RUE DES FLEURS
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +352 26 54 35 13
Last Edited on 2018-05-26